Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Jost's: A Behind-The-Scenes C-Roll



FINALLY! A video about the Jost interview - Made by me!

However, I apologize if you don't understand this video at all. But the truth is, the day went exactly like this. Random, confusing, and everything inbetween. So enjoy, and laugh anyways.

Another thing: this video is made up of footage I've been taking on set during filming - I'm currently recovering from a broken arm, and I'm not the best, so it may get better as time goes on.

Important: No animals were harmed in the making of this film.

To whom it may concern: WE'RE SORRY.

---
Travis

EDIT: The video is now embedded Tangle, so for you who still want the YouTube video, please visit this link.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done =). "Look at that majestic beast" =P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it. Nothing more majestic in kingdom animalia.

    ReplyDelete